Hello Guest

Author Topic: Holy Priest - Kaldea - Accepted.  (Read 1424 times)

Kaldea

Holy Priest - Kaldea - Accepted.
« on: January 14, 2015, 04:54:52 pm »
ABOUT YOU

Name: Rika

Age (must be 20+): 27

Where are you from: Estonia

Are you able to communicate fluently in English, as well as use Teamspeak voice-comms: Yes, I am quite fluent and we are used to using voice-comms.

----------

YOUR CHARACTER

Armoury Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/Kaldea/advanced
Currently specced for the long fight of Imperator HC – have chosen PW: solace over the others to maximize both mana gain and the extra healing. Would probably swap for Surge of Light in healing intence but shorter fights like the Butcher. Currently Power Infusion instead of Twist of Fate for mana reasons as well. Everything else is pretty standard – feather since I don’t want to be causing Weakened Soul instead of the disc priest in raid.
My off-specc is disc in order to be versatile in different fights, in case it is needed. I run two sets gear – multistrike for holy and mastery for disc. Some of the pieces are common simply because they were upgrades to the previous items. Am aiming for the Tectus staff and Ko’ragh or Mar’gok spirit trinkets.

WOL/WCL Logs:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/zirbnefvpou92p1e/sum/healingDone/?s=929&e=1576
Just an example, you can see more by browsing. I am applying together with Reitos/Kusczak and we just use this site for personal uploads. We will be adding more logs probably tonight already.

Previous Guilds (inc. reason/s for leaving): In TBC I was on Ravenholdt-EU in E Pluribus Unum and raided pretty hardcore. Then went to university and had to cut back on raid times, so I transferred to Al’Akir because of IRL friends and Estonian guild Kalevlased. Raided with friends (including Kuczak/Reitos) until the end of Cata (Twilight, merged into Vendétta, merged into Mythic), but did not like MoP so didn’t raid then. Now I returned for WoD, but most of our friends did not - so found myself guildless. Kalevlased main raid team was already full, unfortunately.

Tried out 2 guilds so far in WoD – first turned out to want to raid 5 times per week, which was too much. Second said to recruit for mythic progression but members didn’t even like progressing Imperator HC - didn’t show up or left half way through. So now we are looking for a golden solution.
We just want to find a stable guild with dedicated players – we don’t have to have hardcore progression – both of us have our own jobs and obligations. We just want a cool environment where players are interested in evolving in a fun yet progressive way.

Previous Raid Experience (Vanilla --> MoP): Kara/Gruul/Mag/SSC/TK/MH/BT, Naxx/Ulduar/ToC/LK, BWD/Throne/BoT/DS. Did not raid in MoP, did not like the expansion.

Raid Availability (min. 2 raids per week): Am available at least 3 times per week, 20:00-23:30 W/S/T is perfect. Can mostly join for extra alt raids or extra progression too.

Raid Readiness - do you come to raids prepared? (read-up on boss tactics, as well as supply of flasks/pots/food):
Yes, I definitely come prepared – next to reading and watching boss tactics, I also check out which talents and glyphs are recommended for my class in the fight. I bring a bunch of potions (e.g. both regular and channeled mana potions etc), augumented runes too.
----------

Anything else?
So like mentioned, we’re applying together with Reitos. Although we do not expect to be together in raids 100% of the time, I think it’s cool being in the same guild as your friend and at least having the chance to have fun together.
I am willing to try out shadow as an off-specc, although so far having two heal specs has proven more useful in different situations. I can alternatively bring my SV hunter if it just so happens to be needed – have performed most hunter specific duties, like triggering debuffs and branded. Mostly prefer healing though.
I am a reliable and a very reasonable person and I am ready to prove myself – you can ask us to perform trial runs or similar if you want!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 08:50:10 pm by Katelynn »

Offline Korpiklaano

• wow-member
Re: Holy Priest - Kaldea
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 06:03:54 pm »
Hello.

Thanks for your application , please give us some time to discuss in the secretive officer section.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards

Offline Katelynn

• wow-officer
Re: Holy Priest - Kaldea
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 08:49:52 pm »
Hi Rika ,

After discussing with the officers , we have decided to give you a trial spot.

Whisper any officer (Korpiklaano, Viruk, Katelynn, Crashtest, Fridge, Hjortinden or Moothrawnu)  , for a guild invite.

Best regards ,

Katelynn.