Hello Guest

Author Topic: Seriously?  (Read 6230 times)

Offline Fridge

• wow-member
Seriously?
« on: March 19, 2013, 08:04:01 pm »

Dont tell me you old farts cannot stop playing this shit xD that mail highly tempted me but im gonna need to put some consideration and serious thought into it if im ever gonna play again.

but its good to see that you are still together and enjoying yourselves

Offline CtpUK

• wow-member
  • Feel the burn
    • GnBGaming
Re: Seriously?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 08:10:55 pm »
Dont tell me you old farts cannot stop playing this shit xD that mail highly tempted me but im gonna need to put some consideration and serious thought into it if im ever gonna play again.

but its good to see that you are still together and enjoying yourselves

Who said we were?

Offline Fridge

• wow-member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 08:25:18 pm »
good argument

Offline Tazar

• social
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 08:26:35 pm »
Haha Fridge <3

Yes we're all back together again all down the same old road, Blizzard milking us and getting their executives one more private island to buy per month. If you wanna join us even just as social to try out and see if you're interested, say so and we can send you a Scroll of Resurrection!

Offline Namas

• God-Like
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 01:47:02 am »
Derail.

Well this sucks. It turns out I reactivated my wow account some time recently using a free 10 day whatever-the-fuck. So I cant use the rezz scroll :/

Anyway I'm kinda short on cash because my computer died. I'll see how it works out, and if I don't have to build a new PC, I'll waste some cash on a prepaid.

Edit: nevermind, I dug around my email and found a 7 day trial :D

"Try World of Warcraft: Hour of Twilight, FREE for 7 days"
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 01:50:34 am by Namas »

Offline Kjeldoran

• wow-member
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 09:43:20 am »
Hey Fridge and Namas,

Yeah we're back again. When MoP got released, I was convinced I'd never ever play wow again. But then Viruk convinced us to give it another try and tbh, I'm enjoying it again.

Hope to see you both ingame. Even as social, that would be great. And who knows, should you feel like raiding at one point then all the better.

Offline Fridge

• wow-member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 07:23:37 pm »
Thats my problem .. i wasnt able to raid in Furious because Odea is still the old Nazi and doesnt want disabled people in progress raids so i ditched it
My old guild was a similar problem, i enjoyed raiding with them, but once raids stopped wow pissed me off to no end with their daily shit and i couldnt stand to log in. getting bosses down, learning their tactics and improving myselfe was always my main motivation.

now im gonna have to ask myselfe if i can put up the spare time and motivation, because you know i dont do things half assed, either i am #1 on the dps meter or im not happy about my performance (and ofcourse theres also the problem with server transfer and faction change) so i have to sleep over that and get some serious thought into it, because if im gonna start raiding again then i want to improve the guild and the skill level you got instead of being some dead meat laying on the floor.

so i cannot answer you yet

Offline Tazar

• social
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 07:38:24 pm »
Yeah that's where we are different - we don't discriminate people with disabilities, we discriminate everyone equally :D

The way things stand we've got a really big part (8 people - out of a 10 man raid) of the squad back and raiding, with currently only Ctp having internet issues due to moving to his new place. We have tanks (me and my brother, a nasty monk tank with his imbalanced stuff) with 100% attendance, Vir and Saj keep the healing department up to scratch, and DPS is generated by the others. Having started raiding quite far into the expansion, we're still gearing up and on the way to clear the initial 16/16 (currently 14/16) but once we've done that and found more focus the next obvious steps are ToT and heroic modes so there'll be challenge aplenty :)

Offline Fridge

• wow-member
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 08:39:47 pm »
well i am still a huntard, just a draenei right now, so you would be looking at the good old hunter dps that got you through ssc and stuff back then in TBC :P

Offline Viruk

• wow-officer
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2013, 08:43:43 pm »
Well we are also currently Hunterless =D.

Offline Fridge

• wow-member
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2013, 09:06:02 pm »
oh shit, no wonder its going so well since you are missing the usual scapegoat in the raid

Offline Tazar

• social
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2013, 01:28:13 am »
Ha, after we got rid of our last hopeless hunter things have only got better in raids. So roll anything you like, if you choose to play you will be warmly embraced by those who have sticked around and made us proud once again ;)

Offline Uriel

• wow-member
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2013, 03:09:27 am »
We don't descriminate against the disabled but we do discriminate against Hunters :).

Offline Kjeldoran

• wow-member
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2013, 09:17:20 am »
Yeah Fridge, I reckon it's worth considering. Raiding is fun again (but also serious, we aim for progress and constant improvement). Should you decide to play, it doesn't matter which class. Just pick something you enjoy playing (and which isn't a Death Knight) :-)

Nway, it's a decision only you can make. We've already managed to reel in Namas<In/SR/GF/any random 2 letters basically> so ...