Forum > General Discussion

Seriously?

(1/3) > >>

Fridge:

Dont tell me you old farts cannot stop playing this shit xD that mail highly tempted me but im gonna need to put some consideration and serious thought into it if im ever gonna play again.

but its good to see that you are still together and enjoying yourselves

CtpUK:

--- Quote from: Fridge on March 19, 2013, 08:04:01 pm ---Dont tell me you old farts cannot stop playing this shit xD that mail highly tempted me but im gonna need to put some consideration and serious thought into it if im ever gonna play again.

but its good to see that you are still together and enjoying yourselves
--- End quote ---

Who said we were?

Fridge:
good argument

Tazar:
Haha Fridge <3

Yes we're all back together again all down the same old road, Blizzard milking us and getting their executives one more private island to buy per month. If you wanna join us even just as social to try out and see if you're interested, say so and we can send you a Scroll of Resurrection!

Namas:
Derail.

Well this sucks. It turns out I reactivated my wow account some time recently using a free 10 day whatever-the-fuck. So I cant use the rezz scroll :/

Anyway I'm kinda short on cash because my computer died. I'll see how it works out, and if I don't have to build a new PC, I'll waste some cash on a prepaid.

Edit: nevermind, I dug around my email and found a 7 day trial :D

"Try World of Warcraft: Hour of Twilight, FREE for 7 days"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version