Hello Guest

Author Topic: Application - Solalias Prot Warrior - Declined.  (Read 2194 times)

Offline Solalias

• Newguy
Application - Solalias Prot Warrior - Declined.
« on: December 01, 2014, 04:08:15 pm »
Name:  Jean-Pierre

Age (must be 20+): 27 years old

Where are you from:  Copenhagen, Denmark

Are you able to communicate fluently in English, as well as use Teamspeak voice-comms:  Been using voip ever since starting to play online games. So it won't be a problem at all.

----------

YOUR CHARACTER

Armoury Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/Solalias/advanced

WOL/WCL Logs: Since I haven't raided the past 1.5 expansion I don't really have any logs that would show anything useful i'm afraid.

Previous Guilds (inc. reason/s for leaving):

Sinister Ministry: Raided through vanilla and the start of TBC. Left the guild do to lack of people for progress.

Kill Loot Repeat: Raided in this guild up until Brutallus. The guild ended up disbanding facing the raidwall Brutallus was.

Lokes List / Runic: Raided Trial of the Crusader, Icecrown and The Ruby Sanctum. The guild then decided to halt raiding.

Prestige: This is the guild I am currently in as a social. Having only joined the guild a week or so back it was more a hope for maybe having a shot at raiding again but spots were already filled for the roles i could fill. And it was nice to have a guildchat again after coming back to the game.

Previous Raid Experience (Vanilla --> MoP):

Vanilla: Everything up until Naxx and managed 8 bosses in Naxx.

TBC: Everything up until Brutallus.

Wotlk: Everything except LK HC

Cata: Did abit of raiding in DS with a group of friends

MoP: Did no real raiding in this expansion.

Raid Availability (min. 2 raids per week): we schedule raids using the ingame Calendar, between 20:00-23:30 gametime, Wed/Sun/Tues Raiding three days a week should not pose any issues.

Raid Readiness - do you come to raids prepared? (read-up on boss tactics, as well as supply of flasks/pots/food): Always try to be as prepared as possible be it consumables or info regarding the current raid tier.

----------

Anything else?

Not really much more to add.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 12:34:39 pm by Katelynn »

Offline Katelynn

• wow-officer
Re: Application - Solalias Prot Warrior
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 05:05:41 pm »
Hello Jean-Pierre.

Thanks for your application , please give us some time to discuss as officers.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards ,

Katelynn

Offline Katelynn

• wow-officer
Re: Application - Solalias Prot Warrior
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 07:25:30 pm »
Hello Jean-Pierre ,

First of all im sorry for keeping you waiting.
We have been discussing your app , and we have decided to not accept you as trial.
We wish you the best of luck in WoD , and have fun raiding.

Best regards ,

Katelynn.