Hello Guest

Author Topic: Guardian Tank - Declined.  (Read 1372 times)

Offline firung

• Newguy
Guardian Tank - Declined.
« on: November 23, 2014, 05:05:35 pm »
ABOUT YOU

Name
: Oscar Hoffmann

Age (must be 20+): 21

Where are you from: Denmark

Are you able to communicate fluently in English, as well as use Teamspeak voice-comms: Yes.

----------

YOUR CHARACTER

Armoury Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/Firung/simple

WOL/WCL Logs: Use http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/eu/al'akir/CHARNAME/ or other WOL/WCL logs Website down? (Will Edit this part of the application when the webpage is online again.)

Previous Guilds (inc. reason/s for leaving): Been in random social leveling guild for the duration of mist. In Cataclysm I was on a realm called Darksorrow (A) Where i was in a raiding guild called "The Eternal Guardians." We cleared 6/8 HC on 10 man in DS. In BWD and BOT we had a full clear HC. Back In WotLK I cleared 11/12 HC 10 and 25 man, Can't remeber guild name... 

Previous Raid Experience (Vanilla --> MoP):
Never played Vanilla or BC... 11/12 Hc Wolkt icc. (Joined the game when patch 3.3.3 came out) BWD (Full clear HC) BOT (Full Clear Hc) Firelands( 7/7N, 4/7 Hc) DS (6/8 HC) Only played ToT in Mist. (Full Clear Normal. 5 Hc Clear. Pugs)

Raid Availability (min. 2 raids per week): we schedule raids using the ingame Calendar, between 20:00-23:30 gametime, Wed/Sun/Tues
Can play all days a week after 4 (School). Not friday.

Raid Readiness - do you come to raids prepared? (read-up on boss tactics, as well as supply of flasks/pots/food): Yes.

----------

Anything else?

I'm a social guy from Denmark who goes in Gymnasium (last year) I played wow since Icc and loved it since. (Not gay Pandaland) Currently I am aming to get back into the game and be among the high end players again!
I have 3 WoW accounts.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 12:34:21 pm by Katelynn »

Offline Viruk

• wow-officer
Re: Guardian Tank
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 03:06:19 pm »
Cheers for the app mate - if I am not mistaken I think your in guild already?

We are now in full ramp up mode ready to hit raiding and then mythic raiding running so the officers will now discuss and get back asap.

Gl

V

Offline Katelynn

• wow-officer
Re: Guardian Tank
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 07:26:40 pm »
Hello Oscar ,

First of all im sorry for keeping you waiting.
We have been discussing your app , and we have decided to not accept you as trial.
We wish you the best of luck in WoD , and have fun raiding.

Best regards ,

Katelynn.