Hello Guest

Author Topic: Posejdon-shadow priest - Accepted.  (Read 1320 times)

Ivan

Posejdon-shadow priest - Accepted.
« on: December 16, 2014, 01:48:25 am »
ABOUT YOU

Name: Ivan
Age (must be 20+): 23
Where are you from: Croatia
Are you able to communicate fluently in English, as well as use Teamspeak voice-comms: Yes, I can.

----------

YOUR CHARACTER

Armoury Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/Posejdon/simple
I really didn't have any luck with gear so my ilvl was not so good. Also want to mention that I don't ahve all enchants because I'm changing my gear, but I will get all of them before raid. I don't have problems with buying the best enchants or gems no metter how much they costs.

WOL/WCL Logs: I haven't use any logs for now…
Previous Guilds (inc. reason/s for leaving):
I'm plaing wow since Vanilla but I start raid in TBC, so there was few guilds which I was part of. I don't think it is important to mention all of them here and I'm not sure that I can remember all of the names. In last 8-9years of playing wow I was like 70%of time hard core player playing in some of the top guild with full content killed and like 30% was casual doing only pugs. Usualy I'm casual after my guild take brake or disband because I don't like to change guilds.
I didn't raid in MoP for real because my old guild requiem just stop raiding so I take all expansion casulay doing only pugs (I finish with 14/14hc) but is was not some really good progress because get garrosh hc kill at the end of expansion.
Now I decide to be active for WoD so I join „first blood“ to raid with them but thay disband before raids come out. After that I join guild which I'm part of now, but thay don't take raiding serious so all good ppl left them.
If you would like to know more info aboum my history just ask.
Previous Raid Experience (Vanilla --> MoP):
Huh it is so hard to remember all progres from my past, I have cleared Onyxia, TK, SSC, BT, OS3drake, RShc,Karazhan,GL, ICC10hc, ICC25 11/12hc,naxx, ulduar, and…can't remember all the raids from past.
At start of cata I was in my own guild with friends which was not so seccessfull so we clear only BWD, Tot4w normal, then I join requiem and I clear FL 6/6hc and DS 8/8hc.
Mop 14/14hc but at the end of expansion…I think I have like 10hc before prepatch
Now I have only 6/7 normal and 1/7hc in HM, normal kills are with pug and HC is with guild.
I'm really sorry for not giving you all info, but atm I can't remember all raids so if you ahve any question just feel free to ask me, I will answer you.

Raid Availability (min. 2 raids per week): we schedule raids using the ingame Calendar, between 20:00-23:30 gametime, Wed/Sun/Tues
yea I can play all of this days, only can't raid on Thursday till april next year.  I was searching for guild who do not raid on Thursday so I can have high raid attendance.

Raid Readiness - do you come to raids prepared? (read-up on boss tactics, as well as supply of flasks/pots/food): Yes, actually I never get food because usualy guilds provide that but if need I will buy it.

----------

Anything else?
First of all, english is not my mother tongue so I want to apologise for my extremly bad grammar. I hope you will understand my post.
Seccond thing for which I wan't to apologise is bad aplication, I haven't give my maximut here  so if I have missed any important information just ask me.
I don't have good gear atm, but it is because I haven't had any luck with this personal loot and I just didn't get any item in my guild because there were ppl with prority. I'm runung trash farm/Cm but is it like pain in the ass, whenever item drop I lose roll so it is not like I didn't give enought effort.
My main spec is shadow, but I can change to holy/disc when ever guild need (ok now don't have gear for it but in future). In my last 2 guilds I was guy who was respecing for fights where need more healers. I can play both specs at same level.

And last thing,
Thank you very much for your time!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 08:42:24 pm by Katelynn »

Offline Korpiklaano

• wow-member
Re: Posejdon-shadow priest
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 08:54:21 pm »
Hello.

Thanks for your application , please give us some time to discuss in the secretive officer section.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards

Offline Korpiklaano

• wow-member
Re: Posejdon-shadow priest
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 06:16:07 pm »
Accepted for trial, whisper Korpiklaano, Viruk, Crashtest, Katelynn, Fridge or Hjortinden for invite.